Occupational Therapy to assist with handwriting skills & development
In an age of computers and computer games our children are spending less time developing arm stability and fine motor skills at school and home.
- Handwriting, hand / arm pain with writing and fine motor difficulties can be helped
- The sooner your child gets assistance with this the better the chance for good results
- Many children who fail to develop fine motor control find that they are limited in their ability to complete written school work and exams in their senior years of schooling
- Senior exams and research submitted with senior school assignments are still all required to be handwritten, so students who fail to write clearly or quickly enough are at a disadvantage
- Low tone, reduced core stability, small muscle weakness and genetics can all play a part