Collaborate, Connect & Change the world at ABLE
Are you an Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, or Allied Health professional ready to develop specialist skills to the next level, in an established, supportive community practice?
Are you looking for a position that is not just a “job”? Want autonomy, support and the ability to work and consult with coworkers to provide solutions for our clients with complex care needs?
Importantly, you’ll have a sense of fun, with a passion for the services you provide and a commitment to ensuring each patient receives the support and care they need to meet their therapy goals.
ABLE Therapy offers a unique Multidisciplinary approach to Occupational Therapy. We aspire to change the way and quality of traditional home visiting OT is provided. Our central office is home to our admin staff and where we all return for our admin and PD and peer support. Unlike other practices, ABLE prioritizes the working experience and this translates to improved outcomes for our clients.
Our mobile home visiting service provides services to a diverse customer base 15 years and over.
Community positions are available and open to all levels of experience, including new graduates. Remuneration will be based on the level of experience of the successful applicant/s.
- Above Award Salary ($75,000 – $100,000) competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Generous PD allowance and encouragement to pursue Specialist Training. eg Major mods, Driver assessment, Lymphoedema ….
- Flexible working arrangements – days flexible. Remote options available
- Permanent Full Time, Part Time, or Casual options available
- Work Satisfaction – Work/ Life Balance
- Work Collaboratively with Seniors
- Car, Laptop, Phone, and onsite supervision, and Professional Development provided.
If this sounds like something you have been looking for, don’t delay. Give us a call on 0405121182 or email your Cover letter and resume to email@example.com today