ABLE Therapy provides a Multidisciplinary approach to Occupational Therapy for adults and over 15 year olds in the Moreton bay region rural remote QLD, Our focus on the functional aspects of assisting our clients to live well with a disability and so our emphasis is on Occupational Therapy. We are registered as NDIA providers for Agency, Plan managed and Self managed members.
We have an ongoing commitment to supporting the development of skills of ALL our Therapists through our new graduate program, mentoring, additional qualifications and team support.
We can also assist those wishing to gain acceptance into NDIS with Access documentation and advocacy. Contact us for more information.
ABLE Therapy offers a range of Therapy services , Driver assessments/ car modifications for the disabled, Assistance with disability care or to complement a rehabilitation program in your home. We also provide assistance with Local and Remote and Rural Australia ( on request), NDIS applications and aged care assessments for equipment ( hoists, recliners, walking aids etc), minor and major home modifications.
Equipment such as communication devices, hoists, wheelchairs, beds and other specialised equipment can be government funded. At Able we have a wealth of experience in assisting you to select the right equipment for you and in completing your government application. Don’t get stuck for years with poorly prescribed equipment. Choose an ABLE therapist to help you access the right equipment for you.
AT ABLE we don’t forget our Veterans including their Mental Health. We attempt to provide services in most Brisbane areas north of the Brisbane river. Fully registered as providers with DVA our therapists can assist with your therapy needs.
Welcome to Able Therapy
ABLE Therapy offers a Multidisciplinary approach to Occupational therapy in North Brisbane and remotely to Queensland’s rural areas, Gold Coast/ Tweed and Bryon areas. Our mobile home visiting service provides services to NDIS clients, Veterans ( DVA), Seniors including Aged care and Private clients. We can also provide Occupational reports for GPs who are assisting their patients to access NDIS funding. Able employs professionals in the following fields
- Occupational Therapy
- Support Work
Services We Provide
- 15 year old to adult Occupational Therapy, and sensory processing regulation.
- Skill Development for those yet to acquire skills.
- Occupational Therapy driver assessments and car modifications for disability.
- Developmental reports and benchmark reports to measure future improvements.
- Assistive Technology including Wheelchair , manual handling equipment and SMART homes.
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Strategies for increasing independence
- Concentration and behavior help
- Veterans ( DVA) Services
- NDIS skill development for participants, Assistive technology assessments, equipment prescription and reports.
- Seniors Services
- Home Modifications, rails ramps and seating
- Disability Services
- Post Hospital discharge services
- Hospital in the home
- Staff training and reports for NGOs
- Lymphoedema management