Veterans/DVA / ADF Occupational Therapy Services
ABLE Therapy is registered to provide an Occupational Therapy home visiting service for eligible ADF, Veteran and spouses in their homes.
Home Safety Assessment:
- White and gold card holders are eligible for a home safety assessments to help you identify and reduce some of the risk factors that contribute to injuries .
- To have an Occupational Therapist visit you will need a doctors referral
Some of the items available under this scheme are:
- Retractable hose reel
- Hand held phones
- Large clothes airer
- Indoor and outdoor sensor lights
- Non slip indoor and outdoor mats
Home Modifications and Rehabilitation Aids and equipment Program for Veterans: ( RAP )
- Medical aids and equipment such as rails, rehabilitation equipment, shower and wheelchairs are available through ABLE Therapy
- Eligible gold and white card holders can access a huge range of items to enable them to rehabilitate and stay living independently in their home
- Our therapists are all equipped with iPads with access to catalogues and online ordering so that your order is usually placed directly with the supplier before your Occupational Therapist leaves your home
AREAS COVERED.: Beenleigh, Wynn , South Brisbane, City, North Brisbane, Nudge area to Redcliffe, North lakes and north as far as Caboolture and Bribie Island. If fact we cover all of Brisbane except out west to Ipswich!